Enhance the future of nuclear imaging with a career at RLS.
Enhance the future of nuclear imaging with a career at RLS.
The RLS Vision
We aspire to be at the forefront of isotope production and delivery of service to the International Nuclear Medicine Market. Our management believes that through constant investment in new technologies and the delivery of service to patients, it will revolutionize the radiopharmaceutical industry.
RLS is committed to creating an environment where teams of dedicated people who are characterized by their diversity of skills and background can grow to their full potential through development, empowerment, recognition, respect and involvement in a safe and healthy working environment. RLS respects the communities where it operates and will participate in their growth.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity, engagement and belonging are core to RLS’s values. We’re dedicated to hiring diverse talent, and we ensure that we treat you with respect and support once you join RLS. We embrace diversity and strive to create conditions that provide everyone with an equal opportunity to thrive.
RLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Start your career with RLS
You won’t find a job at RLS—you’ll find a career. Our colleagues bring their passion and drive to work each day to make a positive impact on the lives of healthcare patients through compounding and dispensing radioactive pharmaceuticals used in diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine procedures.
With our Nuclear Pharmacist Internships, you will have access to:
- 10 to 12-week structured internships in a nuclear pharmacy setting
- Competitive pay and relocation bonus
- Housing allowance
- Exercises to expand clinical knowledge
- Basic radiation safety and protection training
- Hands-on training, including generator elutions, kit preparation, dose drawing, and quality control
- Work as an essential member in a team environment
- Hours worked can be applied toward authorized-user status
- Opportunity to work in a clean room that meets USP<797> standards
- USP<797> sterile compounding experience
- All RLS (USA) Inc. Nuclear Pharmacies have earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval
Our Commitment to Employee Well-Being
At the heart of everything we do is our passion to help others experience a better and more fulfilling life. Whether it’s through delivering service to patients or offering valuable benefits and rewards to our team, RLS is committed to enhancing the quality of every life we touch. That’s why we have built a company culture centered around improving health, which in return impacts the performance of our employees and the company’s bottom line.
To demonstrate our commitment and investment in our employees, we offer a robust assortment of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career in order to allow you to balance innovative work with the important matters you care about at home.
Health. Be at your best.
There’s nothing more important than good health! When you feel good, you’re at your best every day. We offer a broad range of comprehensive benefit options to help you take control of your health including a variety of medical, dental & vision plan options, tax-favorable savings accounts to help you pay for healthcare expenses and other offerings to support you and your family when you need it most.
- Medical: Our medical plans are designed to help control rising healthcare costs while fostering employee wellness. All of our medical plans include mental health, telehealth, and prescription drug coverage.
- Dental: We offer dental plans that provide a broad range of coverage for preventive, restorative and major restorative treatment, as well as dependent orthodontia.
- Vision: We offer vision plans that provide coverage for eye exams, lenses and contacts at preferred retailers. Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): FSAs are a tax-favorable way to save money on healthcare and dependent care expenses.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): FSAs are a tax-favorable way to save money on healthcare and dependent care expenses.
Future. Plan for a sure tomorrow.
RLS understands the importance of safeguarding your income now and in the future with life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurances and a 401(k) with company match.
- Life and AD&D Insurance: Provides company paid basic life with accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage as well as the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself, spouse or domestic partner, and children.
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Safeguards your income by providing company paid short-and long-term disability programs should you experience an illness or injury that prevents you from working.
- 401(k) Plan: Allows you to contribute both on a pre-tax or after-tax basis to the plan, along with a generous matching contribution program.
Life. Feed your mind, body, spirit.
Being at your best requires a healthy balance of self-care, time away from work and resources to help you manage the demands of life and family. At RLS, we offer resources to help make life better, so you can enjoy each day to the fullest and be the best you.
- Time Off: RLS provides generous paid time off, a sick-time program & company paid holidays and floating holidays.
- Parental & Family Leave and Pay policies: RLS provides a program for parental leave (the birth or adoption of a child) or family leave when approved to care for a seriously ill family member such as a spouse, child or parent.
- Employee Assistance Program: The EAP is free and confidential for you and your family members, offering services that include mental health, child or eldercare referrals, legal and financial services, educational assistance, personal services and more.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- National Employee Discount Programs